Breakas Beach Resort
Back to Back winners of the Prestigious Vanuatu Hospitality Awards 2006-2007
Best Small Hotel/Boutique Resort of the Year!
Located just a couple of hours from Australia and New Zealand is a special place in the South Pacific we know you will enjoy...
Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on a 2km private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate tropical retreat for adults only (children welcome over the age of 15). Enhanced by 66 individual fares (bungalows) marveled for their distinctive tropical design, Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility and relaxed luxury. The Award Winning Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean.
With spectacular views to Port Vila’s best surfing beach, our restaurant provides a unique setting for a fine dining experience. Dean Julian, our executive chef, has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef.
The Villas situated on the esplanade on Breakas Beach are fully serviced three bedroom, self contained Villas each with their own 11 meter lap pool.
This property is the ultimate holiday experience - relaxed, sophisticated, private. A stunning location..... it does not get much better than this.
- 22 metre infinity edge swimming pool
- Beach Bar
- A la Carte Restaurant
- Wine Cellar
- Concierge desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Guest activity/ Recreation desk
- Luggage hold
- Room service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Postal service
- Reef & snorkeling equipment
- Internet connection
- Book Exchange
Turning the tide on the traditional Beach Holiday Experience Breakas Beach Resort is nestled within the natural beauty of a private Cove on the Pango Peninsular, where lush tropical gardens surround one of the most beautiful places on earth. On one side of the resort lies Breakas stunning private ocean beach, on the other the tranquil tropical gardens are just waiting for exploration.
The serene seclusion of the retreat is enhanced by 66 individual fares (bungalows) that are notable for what they lack – no television or telephones to disturb your soul restoring from the frantic pace of the first world. Wake to a dream in an authentic Fare (Bungalow) - featuring divine Natangora Thatched Ceilings and stunning timber shutters which draw the breezes and filter the soft light of the tropics.
Each Fare (Bungalow) has a private entry and makes the most of its setting with a balcony perfect for alfresco reading or cocktails at sunset. The open air bathrooms framed by coral walls allow a sense of naked freedom while ensuring the utmost in privacy for bathers.
1 x Queen Size Bed & 1 x Single Day Bed
- Private entrances
- Mosquito nets
- Queen-size beds
- Open-air coral bathrooms
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Writing desk
- Overhead fans
- Hair dryer
- Ironing facilities
Positioned on the esplanade at Breakas Beach Resort, the Villas sit directly on the edge of the Pacific Ocean. Located on the Pango peninsular, 5 Minutes from Port Vila, 10 minutes from airport.
Breakas Beach Resort has expanded to include 8 fully self-contained, serviced luxury Villas. New to the esplanade at Breakas Beach Resort, each Villa features three individual king size suites, a private pool and courtyard suitable for groups and families (children over 15 welcome). Oversized terraces and sun bathing pavilions accommodate the utmost in privacy. This property is the ultimate holiday experience - relaxed, sophisticated, private. A stunning location…….it does not get much better than this.
- Private entrance
- Private terraces, garden and lap pool
- Fully self-contained
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- King size bed
- CD/DVD stereo
- Flat screen TV
- Three Open-air Bathrooms
- Shower & Roman Bath
- Laundry Facilities
- Rollaway Beds available on request
Time to make a difficult decision – swim, fish or snorkel...
The Pacific Ocean awaits...
Guests at Breakas Beach Resort & Villas unwind at their own leisurely pace - enjoy a lazy day by the freshwater infinity edge pool, relax in cabanas scattered through the grounds with a good book and refreshing tropical cocktail, or frolic on our private white sandy beach.
Ocean Sports: Surround Yourself in Blue, Explore the Deep
- Snorkel the Reef.. corals and fans cling to overhangs and cliffs on the Reef
- Deep sea options offer plenty of choice for fishing enthusiasts... Reef or Game Fishing
- Diving Expeditions or Lessons for the Beginner... the aquatic landscape is a diver’s haven in Vanuatu
- Island and Sunset Cruises... this is an absolute must for all who travel to Vanuatu
Resort Sports: With an Emphasis on Perfect Indulgent Pleasure
- Retreat to the cabanas... havens of Sumptuous Day Beds to while away the hours and a few cocktails
- Work on that Saint Tropez Tan on a Sun Lounge by the Infinity Pool
- Indulge the senses with a Divine Massage steeped in Tropical Oils in our Treatment Room or for the Ultimate Experience seek a massage in the Comfort and Privacy of your Own Fare (Bungalow)
- Paradise continues to lap the senses as you explore the Menus created exclusively for our Guests. Select our “Destination Dining” option and reserve a beach front table where you dine on the beach with feet in the sand, under a canopy of palms.
Organized Sports: we take it pretty easy here...
- Surf the reef break
- Local Village Tour – held twice a week, come and experience a true local guided tour of Pango Village.
- Guided Reef Walks – enjoy a casual reef experience at your door step, a local villager will walk you through our reef garden, explaining the varied coral and fish life Vanuatu has to offer.
Organized Tours: our concierge is there for you...
- Sunset Cruises to Offroad Buggy Adventures
- Nature Walks to Absailing
- Scuba Diving Adventures to Active Volcano Tours
- Canoeing Exotic Rivers to Cultural Tours
- And much, much more....