Schedule of Fees
(1) Reservation or Booking deposit
A reservation deposit of $250 for Domestic and $500 for International travel per person is payable in addition to any deposit required by Tour Operators, Wholesalers or Hire car.
(2) Amendments to Travel Arrangements
Any alteration made to an initiated or confirmed itinerary booked by Go Tours Travel on behalf of the client may attract an amendment fee of at least $50 Domestic or $100 International bookings per amendment per person plus any costs incurred for communications to amend and wholesaler additional costs.
(3) Cancellation of Travel Arrangements
Cancellation or change fees will apply for any changes made to your booking after a deposit has been paid.
(4) Communication Costs
No costs are payable by you for us to book and confirm your normal travel bookings. If, however, a client requires urgent communications which involve out-of-pocket costs to us, these costs will be passed on to you. Such costs include STD telephone calls, fax/computer charges, and special postage service or courier fees.
(5) Visa, Re-entry Permits, Travel Documents
We charge a minimum $50 per person to process visa's, plus payment to cover mailing and money orders.
(6) Money Services
A minimum fee of $25 per instance will be charged to obtain special clearances / credit card authorities to clear and return cheques or issue Bank drafts/notes on your behalf.
(7) Credit Card Fees
Credit Card fees will apply to all credit card transaction. 1.5% for visa and MasterCard and 3.3% for Amex and Diners.
(8) Itinerary Planning Fee
It is company policy that after three itineraries an Itinerary Planning Fee of $ 100.00 is charged. This is non refundable however don't worry, if you do make a reservation it will be credited towards your booking. Please see attached to this email a Payment Options Form.
- All documents relating to transport, accommodation or other services and facilities (hereinafter referred to as ‘The travel service’) and are issued by or on behalf of Go Tours Travel (hereinafter referred to as ‘the company’) only as agents for each of the concerns with whom the company may make arrangements for its clients (hereinafter referred to as 'the principals') and are issued subject to these terms and conditions.
- The company shall not be liable for cancellation of journeys, deviations, delays or the failure to provide seat, berth or facilities for carrying or storing luggage or for the failure to provide accommodation.
- The company is not liable in the event of any alteration or change of any kind made by any of the principals in respect of travel services following the acceptance of any booking and clients are responsible for any increases in charges.
- The client is responsible for re-confirming flights.The company (both for itself and on behalf of its servants and agents) does not accept any responsibility for any act omission, default or neglect of itself, its servants and agents for death, injury, damage or loss to persons or goods whatsoever and howsoever the same may be caused.
- Although the company will always endeavour to give the most up-to-date information to you our valued client, the company does not warrant and is in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given or statements made by its servants, agents or those given or made by the principals their servants and agents.
- Tickets, bookings and reservations will only be negotiated by the company upon lodgement of the completed booking form and upon payment of a deposit which will be accepted in part payment of the total cost to be incurred by clients, but receipt of a deposit does not constitute acceptance of any booking. The balance of the total cost is to be paid to the company no later than 45 days prior to departure (or such later date as shall be specified in writing by the company)/. Failure by a client to pay the said balance by the due date will entitle the company to cancel the bookings made on its behalf of such client whereupon the deposit paid by the client shall be forfeited to the company. Late payments and/or bookings received 21 days prior to departure will incur a late booking fee of $30.
- Any cancellations made by a client must be in writing and the client shall be responsible for all expenses incurred by the company in respect of making the booking and cancelling the same and for all payments, which the principals may lawfully require by reason of the cancellation.
- The company further reserves the right to deduct the following cancellation fees from any monies paid by the client in the event of a cancellation of that client. (i) The complete deposit is non-refundable. (ii) If the written cancellation is received by the company not later than 45 days prior to departure the complete deposit is non-refundable and a 50% cancellation fee applies to all tours booked with the company. (iii) in the event that the written cancellation is received by the company within 45 days of the departure date the company shall not be obliged to refund any monies whatsoever. Monies paid out to travel service suppliers are subject to cancellation fees set by the services.
- The company reserves the right to modify any arrangements required by or made on behalf of clients and to cancel the same without notice. In the event that the company arranges bookings on behalf of clients wishing to take advantage of such rates are less than the minimum number specified by the company then the company shall in its sole discretion be entitled to cancel the travel services arrange on behalf of the group of clients whereupon all monies paid to the company, after deduction of fees and expenses referred to in clause 6 hereof, shall be refunded to the clients.
- Tour costs: tour costs are based on land costs, airfares and currency rates as are current at time of quoting/booking. We reserve the right to amend such prices, without notice, prior to the departure of any tour should any fluctuations in currency, ours or airfares occur.
- If a person signs a booking form on behalf of another person, he/she warrants that he/she has the consent of the other person and he/she personally accepts all terms and conditions of this booking form.
- Travel insurance is mandatory.
- Refunds: refunds are not available for tours, accommodations or any other services not utilized.
- Costs included in holiday price: inclusions for each package are as per package inclusions in the itinerary.
- Costs not included in holiday price: baggage, personal spending money, travel insurance (unless specified), airport departure taxes (unless specified), passport and inoculation costs.
- Please make sure you have 6 months validity on your passport from the returning date of your holiday.
- Visa's are the responsibility of you, the client. If you are in doubt as to whether you will require a Visa please be sure to ask us. If you would like us to assist with Visa application, a fee of $25 may be charged.
- I agree to receive e newsletter about new and exciting offers relating to my trip knowing I can cancel at any stage.