Noguna is a locally owned homestay located in Kia approx. 2 hours from Suavanao, Santa Isabel’s most northern airstrip.
You'll be well looked after by family and friends, always ready with a smile, laugh and genuine Melanesian hospitality that the Solomon Islands is well known for.
This destination has some of the most pristine waters, making it perfect for snorkeling and swimming. There are also beautiful jungles to explore, a variety of species to fish and an immense amount of nearby uninhabited islands and bays to explore, relax and enjoy.
The island has a large traditional hut which includes a kitchen, dining room and common room for all guests to use. There is also share bathroom facilities on the island.
Noguna Offers two different types of accommodation.
The first being two over water couples bungalows from - $60AUD per night.
& the second being the main house including 4 private bedrooms from - $45AUD per night.
A standard 5 day trip includes:
- A traditional welcome
- 2 Island day trips
- A traditional tool and weapon workshop
- A village tour and bushwalking
- A traditional send off with feasting and performances
All of the above including accommodation, traditional style food and sauvanao boat transfers is only $2000 AUD per couple!
- Village day trips and garden - hike free
- Fishing trip (have to bring own gear)
- Snorkelling (have to bring own gear)
- Island day trips to Rapita and Pelopeka islands
- Traditional performances
- Tools and traditional weapons workshop
- Keu collecting (mudshells collecting and scenic boat ride)