- Return airfares with Solomon Airlines from Brisbane (*taxes subject to change) Domestice airfare from Seghe to Gizo
- All airport transfers & boat transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily
- Visit carving villages that time forgot
- Snorkel Marovo Lagoon with Mantas, turtles or dugongs
- Stay and laugh with local families
- World class diving at your fingertips
- Visit WW2 sitesTry your luck fishing the reefs
Day 1: Brisbane to the Western Province
Depart Brisbane on Solomon airlines to fly into the capital of the Solomon’s (Honiara) where you will be transfer to your domestic flight to Seghe airfield. When arriving you will be greeted by a representative from Evis Resort where you will take a short 20 min boat trip to the island.
Arrive at Evis Resort - 2 Nights
Solomons’ newest resort with King size comfy beds and modern bathrooms, a beautiful coral reef with amazing tropical fish and marine life, crystal clear warm waters and private beach only a few steps from your bungalow's veranda. While at Evis you could take a trip to the traditional Seghe markets and visit Bareho Village for some wood carving and crafts; you can also snorkel the plane wreck nearby or take a bush walk.
Day 4: Evis Resort - Gizo
Today you can enjoy your final day at Evis Resort before you take a 25min flight at midday to Gizo. There will be a boat transfer waiting for you at the Airport.
Arrive Oravae Cottage - 4 Nights
Like other properties of Gizo, Oravae Cottage can offer an array of activities, these include scuba diving or snorkelling WWII wrecks, fishing, hiking Kolombangara Island, visiting local villages and much more; you can choose to do as much or as little as you like.
Day 8: Gizo to Brisbane
This morning you will depart from Gizo airfield and make your journey back to Brisbane via Honiara.