10 Night Isabel Experience
Papatura is a small island off the north west tip of Santa Isabel. This island paradise is secluded from the modern world; an untouched utopia. The Island is edged with white sand and crystal blue waters, with amazing reefs nearby fish, surf and snorkel to your heart content. If your after a tropical island escape this is the place for you.
Stay 8 nights' pay 7
From $2329.00 *Based on quad and twin share
- Return airfares ex Brisbane
- Transfers between Terminals in Honiara
- 8 nights bungalow accommodation
- 3 island style meals per day
- One Lobster or mudcrab meal during your stay
- Return Boat transfers from the local airport
- Free us of non-motorised equipment
- A trip to Honeymoon island with a WWII sunken plane snorkel
- A local village experience
- Free T shirt and Solomon's pack
ADD ON 2 nights in The Arnavon's
The Arnavon Islands are a marine turtle reserves, they are one of the most beautiful, untouched areas of the Solomon Islands. This remote haven will leave you breathless with its spectacular scenery and flourishing wildlife. Since the establishment of the ACMCA the number of hawksbill turtle nests that are laid annually has more than doubled. Today around 1200 hawksbill turtle nests are laid every year in the Arnavons group. consisting of three small uninhibited islands; here you will find thriving coral reefs and lagoons filled with countless species of underwater creatures, white sand beaches with crystal blue water that are also home to thousands of egg-breading turtle, and a high diversity and abundance of birds. When visiting Arnavon not only will you experience its scenic beauty but you will also have the opportunity to assist rangers with their nightly monitory of turtle egg-laying.
Arnavon Community Marine Protection Area is made up of 40,000 acres. Since the establishment of the ACMCA the number of hawksbill turtle nests that are laid annually has more than doubled. Today around 1200 hawksbill turtle nests are laid every year in the Arnavons group.
Stay 2 nights
From $405 *Based on quad share
- Return boat transfers from Papatura to Arnavons
- Guest house accommodation
- Snorkel tour with Guide and boat (gear included)
- Turtle Patrol - chance to see turtles laying eggs
- Megapode digging tour