Go Tours Travel is your personal cruise specialist. Our cruise packages will take you to holiday destinations like Australia and the Pacific, The Mediterranean, Canada and Alaska, or how about a Singapore to Australia cruise? Or even world cruises that include Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Dubai, New York, Cape Town as well as all European cities.
Our friendly staff can arrange your hotels, flights and book you on cruise lines including Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Princess Cruises, P&O, APT, Scenic and Pandaw. Whether you're looking to travel to a budget or five star luxury, River cruising or small ship adventures, Go Tours Travel can help you create the perfect holiday “hassle free”.
Call us before you make your next trip, because without a travel agent, you’re on your own.
- Cruise in luxury for 10 nights, cruise on the magnificent Le Boréal
- Welcome dinner with your Tour Director and fellow travellers
- Enjoy a guided tour of historic Copenhagen, including a visit to Rosenborg Castle
- Drive through the breathtaking Hardangervidda, home to Norway’s largest herd of wild reindeer
- Enjoy a two night stay in Bergen, one of the prettiest cities in Norway
- Take Zodiac excursions in the Norwegian Fjords escorted by your naturalist guides
- Enjoy an excursion to the Briksdal Glacier, part of the Jostedal Glacier icefield, which is the largest glacier on the European mainland
- Take an excursion to Giske and Godoy Islands and learn about Norway’s Viking history
- Take Zodiac excursions in the Svalbard archipelago to get close to the magnificent glaciers and wildlife.
Explore through the heart of Melanesia to the western edge of Polynesia on an expedition aboard the 102-guest National Geographic Orion that sails from the Solomon Islands to Fiji. Whether your interest is culture or nature, this short expedition has a sampling of both.
Embark National Geographic Orion and venture to the heart of Micronesia. Explore seldom-visited islands and learn first-hand of the region’s fascinating World War II history. This voyage is the perfect combination of ocean passage and island exploration, allowing you to experience firsthand some of the most remote places in the Pacific.
Aurora Expeditions - Spirit of Antarctica
Antarctic adventures are best enjoyed midsummer, when near-midnight sun powers an explosion of life along the shore and brightens the thought of camping out, early alpine climbing starts or extended kayaking trips. Penguin highways are busy with traffic as parents hurry to fatten chicks and waterways are alive with whales and seals. We visit historic sites and step onto the most spectacular continent on Earth
Gems of Seins River - Paris to Paris
Seize the opportunity to take easy paced bicycle rides at your leisure through spectacular scenery and villages. Sail along the majestic Seine River through landscapes that have inspired artists for generations. Delight in the gastronomic specialties of northern France on board your Scenic ‘Space-Ship’. Discover the highlights and charming villages of the Normandy, Calvados and Isle de France regions of France. Sail to the open waters of the English Channel on board the luxurious Scenic Gem. Cruise into Paris by night and see the lights of this magical city. 11 nights.
Alaska Inside Passage Cruise
If you didn't know any better, you'd think Glacier Bay ostentatious for the way it flaunts its ice. The glaciers practically terminate in your lap. A cruise to Glacier Bay National Park with Holland America Line will show you a UNESCO World Heritage Site that protects a unique ecosystem of plants and animals living in concert with an ever-changing glacial landscape.