For fifty years our lodge, in the heart of Munda on the shore of the Roviana Lagoon, has offered accommodation, meals and refreshments to all who travel through the Western Province.
We are proud that our Solomon Islands family-owned company has continued its Anglo-Solomons hospitality role for half a century without losing its unique character. This is an experience you must try.
Our comfortable rooms are adorned with Pacific-style decorations, our restaurant specialises in seafood meals and our Munda bar looks out over the lagoon to the real Munda Bar.
Agnes Gateway Hotel offers a range of accommodation from suites and stand-alone cottages to budget rooms and backpackers dormitories. Our guest rooms are either twin or double bedded and all have their own facilities. Our triple backpacker rooms and dormitories, share facilities and some have a shared kitchen for self-catering. All rooms are mosquito netted and fan cooled. They are serviced daily.
CONTACT ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY CONSULTANTS ON
07 55279 855 | INFO@GOTOURS.COM.AU
Resturants and Bars
Our Roviana Restaurant is open from early morning until late, and serves a range of local dishes and English cuisine for breakfast, lunch and diner. We pride ourselves on our speciality seafood dishes with all the fare locally caught and freshly served. And of course we will cook your catch when you bring it home.
The Munda Bar is a wonderful place to meet other travellers and is open from early morning too late in the evenings. "Sundowners" drinks whilst sitting in the Vetu Valusa leaf house out over the water watching the sunset, Whether it's an early morning "cuppa" watching the lagoon day unfold or a sundowners, you will fall in love with the Roviana.
Our sunsets are memorable, our crayfish and crabs unforgettable and our cold drinks refreshing. If that's not enough, we also offer:
- Scuba Diving and snorkeling on world-class sites - For more dive info please click here
- Sport Fishing within the lagoon for great fighting fish
- Underwater wonders and World War II Museum
- Land-based American, New Zealand and Japanese WW2 sites
- Rainforest and wildlife fauna toursTropical island atoll visits, picnics and barbeques
- Sightseeing lagoon tours and canoe transfers to nearby village/town
- Experience the unique culture of this area by participating in The Roviana Lagoon Festival.