10 Night True Cultural Experience
Titiru Eco Lodge lies between Egholo and Ugele Villages on Rendova Island.
Set in tropical bushland it provides a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. Bungalows are sheltered behind the mangroves of Saqiri Cove and tropical rainforests. Daily activities offer guests an opportunity to learn about Solomon culture and customs as well as observing local flora and fauna.
Stay 7 Nights
From $2163.00 *Based on Twin Share
- Return Airfares ex Brisbane to Munda
- Transfers between Terminals at Honiara Airport
- Over water Bungalow Accomocation
- 3 Island style meals per day
- Boat transfers from Munda Airport
- Rendova Peak tour- mountain climbing, visit old tabu sites, old villages and kustom sites, and see amazing views accross the Blanche Channel towards New Georgia.
- Village Activities Tour
Add on 3 nights at tetepare
Tetepare Island, in the Western Province of the Solomon Islands, is one of the conservation jewels of the South Pacific. This long, rugged island, cloaked in rainforest and fringed with biodiverse reefs, is the largest uninhabited tropical island in the Southern Hemisphere. Home to the one of the Solomon Islands' leading conservation projects and a unique, locally-owned and managed ecolodge, Tetepare’s natural abundance attracts visitors from around the world.
Tetepare has received international recognition for its conservation and archaeological significance. Experts from around the world, including renowned ornithologist and author Jarrod Diamond, have commended the work on the island. A dazzling variety of plants and animals make their home in the island’s 120 square kilometres of primary lowland rainforest
Stay 3 nights
From $705.00 *Based on twin share
- Boat Transfers from Titaru to Tetepare back to Munda Airport
- leaf haus accommodation (including conservation levy)
- 3 island style meals per day
- Tour guides and cultural activities
- Turtle Rodeo plus tagging tour
- Dugong experience your